My friends and I were sick of school food and didn’t want to spend on dinner, so we decided to cook. Well, I did – she just ate.
This is the recipe for anchovy pasta, which is basic pasta with olive oil and, well, anchovies.
- Pasta (I used spaghetti, but angel air would’ve been better)
- Anchovies, chopped
- Olive oil
- Boil the water. Once it boils, add 2 teaspoons of salt
- Put the pasta in, and wait until it cooks
- Heat the olive oil and add garlic once it’s hot
- Wait for about 30 seconds and then add the chopped anchovies
- The anchovies were already edible even before you cooked it, so you can just keep stirring until its hot enough
- Once the pasta is done, drain it and mix it in the pan
- Stir until it is evenly distributed
- EAT! And enjoy :)