Wow haven’t seen you for a while! As you know, non of Tasteritos’ contributors post anything during school season, hence the absence. However, even though I am in the middle of midterm week (nay, weeks!), my finance midterm actually got postponed to next week, so now I have time to post stuff. YAAY FOR ME! (and you loyal readers, of course!)
This time, I am going to post a recipe for puff pastry pizza. The topping can be anything, but for me it is chicken curry with fresh chopped tomatoes. Here goes…
Puff pastry (Cheater! I know)
If you are interested in the topping
Shredded boiled chicken
Salt and pepper for taste
Freshly chopped tomatoes
Caramelized onions (recipe is in another post!)
- Heat the oven (about 350 F)
- While you wait for the oven to heat up, cook the shredded chicken on a skillet with olive oil. After about 3 minutes, add the curry paste and milk. Turn the heat down and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Cover the top of the pastry with whisked eggs, leaving the about 1 inch in the outer corner dry.
- Add the chicken curry on the egged, inside part of the pastry. Add the caramelized onions on top of the chicken curry.
- Put the chicken pizza inside the oven for about 20 minutes or until the puff pastry rise.
- Take the pizza out and add the freshly chopped tomatoes. (I added this just to keep the taste fresh, since the curry might be to heavy for some people)